Mar. 1 is coming!
Is your Texas nursing facility ready for Texas Star+Plus Medicaid Managed Care? Watch this free on-demand webinar to find out.
A new, highly competitive Managed Care environment is coming to Texas long-term care on Mar. 1, 2015. Implementation of the Star+Plus Managed Care program and the MCO structure will mark a dramatic change for nursing facilities.
To help Texas facilities prepare, Texas Medicaid Coalition and SimpleLTC created a one-hour webinar for Texas facilities on this important topic, which was delivered to nearly 1,000 attendees on Dec. 11. Due to popular demand, we’re making it available on our website, where you can watch it on your schedule, free of charge.
What you’ll learn
- The basics of Star+Plus
- We’ll cover the facts of Medicaid Managed Care in Texas, including the history of the MCO carve-in for nursing facilities.
- What we know today
- Learn about enrollment opportunities, including how to prepare for Maximus Enrollment Events in your facility.
- Preparing for the future
- We’ll cover basic system changes, the Service Coordinator’s role in the facility, how to identify HHSC/MCO resources for information, and more.
- What is SimpleLTC doing to help customers?
- More than 70% of Texas facilities automate MESAV, LTCMI and PASRR processes using SimpleLTC…here’s how they will accommodate the Managed Care changes for customers.
Please pass this information along to any of your Texas colleagues who may be interested.
This free training opportunity is brought to you by: