Taking Action on Texas Medicaid
Texas Medicaid Coalition (TMC) is the place for Texas LTC Medicaid reimbursement news, updates, resources and discussions.
TMC was founded to improve and maintain Texas Long Term Care Medicaid reimbursement by LTC professionals collaboratively expanding our knowledge and understanding of regulatory processes; building partnerships with other professional organizations, industries, and governmental agencies; and identifying resources and solutions.
Our vision and purpose
- Provide a forum for providers to study, discuss, research and exchange information.
- Identify resources and solutions that will benefit all LTC providers in Texas.
- Develop a powerful network of LTC professionals that has the ability to impact change in the Texas LTC Medicaid reimbursement environment.
- Be a resource for all LTC providers in Texas.
- Provide information and resources that will enhance the knowledge of every MDS Coordinator across Texas.
- Develop an enhanced RUG certification process for Texas Medicaid reimbursement.
- Participate with other professional organizations in advocating for a fair and consistent enforcement of Texas HHSC OIG RUG Utilization Reviews and appeal process.
- Build community alliances and cooperate with other professional associations, healthcare facilities, industries, technical societies, research organizations and governmental agencies in matters affecting the purposes of this Consortium.
- Hold meetings at intervals to further the purposes of this group.
- Foster high standards of ethical and legal practice related to Texas Medicaid Reimbursement.
Membership is currently free to qualified Texas LTC providers. To become a member and join the discussion, click below.
Please read our group’s disclaimer.